Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Funny bathroom decor

We recently renovated and redecorated our home. After living in the same house, surrounded by the same old things for 10 years, my husband and I decided it was time for a change. We had a few walls broken down, created more open spaces – but that was the easy part as professionals did it. Then came the part we chose to do ourselves. The decor bit! I wasn’t going to let anyone decide what I should have in my house and what I shouldn’t. The one thing I was sure of was that this time around I wanted a totally contemporary look for my home. As we were scouting around for the right place to source contemporary home accessories, my brother-in-law who is an interior decorator recommended we go online and check out a home decor store called Vital Wares.

I’m so glad I followed his advice. The moment I logged on, I got the feeling that this was it. What I saw on their home page itself impressed me to no end. They have the most amazing home decor products I’ve ever seen. Solid, and yet so delicately styled. The home decor collection is very modern and most of it is in stainless steel but there is interesting usage of other materials as well in some products. The best thing about this collection is that it offers everything you need for every space in your home all under one roof. And I’m only talking about the home decor section. They have other dedicated sections for furniture, bathroom accessories, kitchen, laundry room, outdoor accessories and even personal accessories.

Coming back to what we were searching for - I liked everything but there were some things I just fell in love with. Like the ethanol fireplaces for instance! Functional, portable(no chimney) smokeless, environment friendly and so very elegant. This I told my husband I must have! The other must- have on my list was their indoor fountain. What a charming device! I know indoor fountains can really create an atmosphere of calm and relaxation and I want that in my home. We also picked up rugs, throw cushions, lots of candle holders ,photo frames (the huddle is my favorite), some vases, a clock for our bedroom, a couple of ashtrays and a number of home organization products. This was all on our first visit. We visit Vital Wares regularly now and buy something for our home each time. And the whole process is so simple - browse, choose, pay and have it delivered to your doorstep!

Our bedroom range includes bedroom essentials like beds, nightstands, dressers, chest of drawers and mirrors that promise to turn your bedroom into a haven of comfort and elegance. You can also find other interesting bedroom furniture options like chairs and couches, book shelves and study tables that you can add on in your bedroom and augment your space. Your living room is the most visible area in your home and probably the most frequented. We offer a very special range of living room furniture specially designed for the modern home. This range includes sofas, accent chairs, benches, chaise lounges, coffee tables, consoles, end tables, ottomans, shelves and TV tables.

Professional Search Engine Optimization Service Provider



Powered By : Extreme Seo Internet Solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment